AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-26, 05:25   Link #1421
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
so he didn't end up with Leerin or Nina? WOW that's a huge shocker to me.
Layfon ends with the best girl.

read it and find it out
Old 2015-10-26, 15:58   Link #1422
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
so he didn't end up with Leerin or Nina? WOW that's a huge shocker to me.
Shock? Why? lol they both had no chance right from the onset.

Like the friend above said, we had the best girl ending.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-27, 17:20   Link #1423
Sayaka Rei

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the wolf face was actually explained in legend if I remember it right.

The wolf face role was to bring ignasis into the current world and bring destruction to it. if I remember it right, ignasis? (I think) is trapped by Saya and Eyeran.

Saya had created the world to protect the survivors and Eyeran had become the moon to sealed ignasis and the others away.

correct me if I'm wrong there.
Thanks Tsunade. Sure this novel is a bit difficult in some points.

Also, one of the reason why I started reading this novel, it's because I kwon that he end up with best girl !
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-27, 17:33   Link #1424
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Aside from the after story about the people in Grendan, I feel like most of the the final volume was rather unnecessary.

The author even added more Nina shipping despite best girl winning already. The last scene of voulme 24 can be considered near perfect in itself already.
Old 2015-11-20, 06:38   Link #1425
Drakohen

My biggest question I have is how Saya's world that she created is placed in whole CSR universe. They throw these terms Zero Territory, Aurora Field, Subspace, Severed Space, and Earth around in the main novel, but I've had a hard time putting all the pieces together for the world the author was trying to create.

I am pretty sure a lot of these questions could be answered in the additional set of LNs the author made but I haven't had any luck finding them in English. If anyone knows if they have been translated, please feel free to tell me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Drakohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 18:42   Link #1426
Dark Mages

So both Nina and Leerin just stopped loving Layfon? or do they still love Layfon? How can Leerin stop loving Layfon so easily? Felli isn't bad but I personally never liked loli type characters especially when they are emotionless
Dark Mages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 19:43   Link #1427
tsunade666

eh, Felli isn't a loli type but a imouto kuudere. and as for leerin and nina. they move on. its a realistic intake of love story if you ask me.
Old 2015-12-26, 21:02   Link #1428
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mages View Post
So both Nina and Leerin just stopped loving Layfon? or do they still love Layfon? How can Leerin stop loving Layfon so easily? Felli isn't bad but I personally never liked loli type characters especially when they are emotionless
What could Leerin do? After doing what she did, her chances with Layfon were beyond hopeless.

By the way, Felli is a pettanko kuudere not a loli.
Old 2015-12-27, 03:18   Link #1429
Dark Mages

I don't care what the term is. If she has no tits and don't talk and is short and skinny then to me she is a loli.

Thanks anyways though.

Yeah Leerin basically ripped herself away from Layfon. I guess both Leerin and Nina just became too overpowered to be with Layfon

As for Felli, it's hard for me to accept coz in my eyes she has always been a third girl someone Layfon saw as an annoying doll sister type . Oh well it's done but if you asked me both Leerin and Nina had way more chemistry with Layfon. All I can do is accept but I am not happy with it at all.
Old 2015-12-27, 06:29   Link #1430
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Yeah Leerin basically ripped herself away from Layfon. I guess both Leerin and Nina just became too overpowered to be with Layfon
That, I completely disagree.

Leerin never had power of her own, it was all that dude inside her. The moment the guy went out of her body she lost all her "power".

As for Nina, she was just a supercharged cannon that got one of the greatest Deus Ex Machina power up ever. I still think that a Layfon with a Heaven's Blade would mop the floor with her though.

By the way, being overpowered is no reason to impede characters from being together. That's a way too lame of an excuse.

Quote:
As for Felli, it's hard for me to accept coz in my eyes she has always been a third girl someone Layfon saw as an annoying doll sister type . Oh well it's done but if you asked me both Leerin and Nina had way more chemistry with Layfon. All I can do is accept but I am not happy with it at all.
I could agree that Leerin in the first half of the series had a good chemistry with Layfon, she was his childhood friend afterall. But Nina? No way in hell. I seriously can't see where you saw any chemistry between the two. Even the Queen had more chemistry with Layfon than Nina. Heck, even Harpe.

As for Felli, although I too don't like flat chests, she was a great heroine nevertheless. Not only was she the one who was always there to support Layfon, both emotionally and physically(fights), Felli was the one who spent the most time with Layfon throughout the whole series. I seriously can't understand how you could think of her as "third girl someone Layfon saw as an annoying doll sister type".
Old 2015-12-27, 23:44   Link #1431
dragon1412

Quote:
I don't care what the term is. If she has no tits and don't talk and is short and skinny then to me she is a loli.

Thanks anyways though.

I actually disagree, Leerin?? might be but Nina?? seriously no chance.

Leerin never have actual power, it's belong to the one inside her. She is powerless, even when she has some power, she is still mentally powerless.

Leerin does have great chemistry with Layfon, but the incidents pretty much set them far from each others so i can still agree with you to some extent about Leerin but Felli is definitely not a thirdwheel

Nina is completely different, her very personality is imcompatible with fonfon. She is just some little girl who get Deus Machina power up and believe in her duty for the world/
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 00:21   Link #1432
IndividualEleven

I read this awhile ago but what exactly happened to the Queen? Vaguely remember...
IndividualEleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 13:08   Link #1433
Dark Mages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
That, I completely disagree.

Leerin never had power of her own, it was all that dude inside her. The moment the guy went out of her body she lost all her "power".

As for Nina, she was just a supercharged cannon that got one of the greatest Deus Ex Machina power up ever. I still think that a Layfon with a Heaven's Blade would mop the floor with her though.

By the way, being overpowered is no reason to impede characters from being together. That's a way too lame of an excuse.

I could agree that Leerin in the first half of the series had a good chemistry with Layfon, she was his childhood friend afterall. But Nina? No way in hell. I seriously can't see where you saw any chemistry between the two. Even the Queen had more chemistry with Layfon than Nina. Heck, even Harpe.

As for Felli, although I too don't like flat chests, she was a great heroine nevertheless. Not only was she the one who was always there to support Layfon, both emotionally and physically(fights), Felli was the one who spent the most time with Layfon throughout the whole series. I seriously can't understand how you could think of her as "third girl someone Layfon saw as an annoying doll sister type".
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I actually disagree, Leerin?? might be but Nina?? seriously no chance.

Leerin never have actual power, it's belong to the one inside her. She is powerless, even when she has some power, she is still mentally powerless.

Leerin does have great chemistry with Layfon, but the incidents pretty much set them far from each others so i can still agree with you to some extent about Leerin but Felli is definitely not a thirdwheel

Nina is completely different, her very personality is imcompatible with fonfon. She is just some little girl who get Deus Machina power up and believe in her duty for the world/
Guys I know most of what I said was illogical but a guy's gotta rant when the pairing he liked never happened...haha.

Especially since in none of the mangas/novels/wuxia the pairing I support never wins at the end. The last manga which ended according to my liking was way back and it was Ichigo100% and maybe GE since I was okay with either Kurokawa or his senpai but for every other things I read none if it ended according to my taste or are heading the way where I don't want to see them going like Domestic na Kanojo where he will now definitely end up with his younger step although I liked his elder step so much more but .....haaah

Anyways though I really do believe LeerinxLayfon were really good when together but basically it was Leerins decisions which took her away..oh well
Old 2016-01-05, 18:26   Link #1434
Sayaka Rei

Just for info, volume 23 consists of short stories, or continue to follow the main plot ? It seems to me that the main story continues from volume 22 to 24. Or am I wrong ?
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 01:30   Link #1435
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Guys I know most of what I said was illogical but a guy's gotta rant when the pairing he liked never happened...haha.

Especially since in none of the mangas/novels/wuxia the pairing I support never wins at the end. The last manga which ended according to my liking was way back and it was Ichigo100% and maybe GE since I was okay with either Kurokawa or his senpai but for every other things I read none if it ended according to my taste or are heading the way where I don't want to see them going like Domestic na Kanojo where he will now definitely end up with his younger step although I liked his elder step so much more but .....haaah

Anyways though I really do believe LeerinxLayfon were really good when together but basically it was Leerins decisions which took her away..oh well
I've almost always supported the pairing that had the most chemistry and made the most sense. It didnt matter which girl I liked personally better, as I wasnt the one in the anime series. You have to remove yourself from the equation when shipping or you're just a mindless shipper who rants and raves incoherently.

Nina and Leyfon never had chemistry. It would have been one of the worst pairings ever.
Old 2016-01-16, 22:49   Link #1436
krati

so vati dies? and i just startet to like her T_T
anyway what about Harp, does he appear again?
krati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 14:01   Link #1437
Kryn
Lurker of the internet

Still delusionally waiting for that sequel...or any after story........
Kryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 16:32   Link #1438
XFire
150% done

Five years later.....

Layfon and Felli broke up and he's back with Leerin.

*Author runs out the back door followed by hordes of raging fans*
Old 2016-02-19, 17:25   Link #1439
IndividualEleven

I cant remember cause its been awhile since i read Chrome but the Queen did we ever find out who the father of her child was?
IndividualEleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-20, 01:13   Link #1440
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndividualEleven View Post
I cant remember cause its been awhile since i read Chrome but the Queen did we ever find out who the father of her child was?
i hate it when they never tell such info
such as Mele-on Grayza child in farscape
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen