Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Unhappy The Exiled Prince

Title : The Exiled Prince
Author : Blacky

Webnovel : Link

Synopsis :
Quote:
In a world filled with magic and mana. Worth is determined by power, credibility is determined by ability and most of all, existence is validated through worth.

What worth is a person without mana? A person whom cannot harness magic?

Lazarus was born into the world of Valeria. A world with magic and swords but…. the child was born without mana the very energy used to harness magic. And because of this he was shunned by his family.

Left alone in the darkness of the world, he had nothing more to lose.

Nothing more to hold on to….
Spoiler for Usual question:

P.S :
MC's family is ~~ bunch of scum...expect his little sister~~ IMOUTO power~~
MC's Dad is an ass... his mom is stupid bitch... his elder sibling is stupid arrogant idiot....
Old 2016-08-11, 11:39   Link #2
zerodragon

i been reading this one for the past 3 months, it is nice read. look forward to
Spoiler for later chapter:

just wish the guy wouldn't take forever between each chapter but than again english isn't his first language so it fine
Old 2016-08-11, 11:41   Link #3
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Blue Elf bitch? i hate her! she's a truly ungrateful bitch~~!!
Old 2016-08-11, 11:53   Link #4
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Blue Elf bitch? i hate her! she's a truly ungrateful bitch~~!!
LMAO, yeah she has her moments but she has good grounds for why she acted the way she does after her bitch moments expect for her time on the boat. her biggest problem is her ego, not only is she an elf but between her past and the village she grew up in, it is understandable.. i not say she isn't wrong but she isn't a much as a bitch as people make her out to be.
Old 2016-08-11, 12:04   Link #5
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, her Ego is the biggest problem... she will attack even without hearing someone... even they might had a reason... who know how many people she killed because her stupid ego...?
She was saved by Lazarus even though he hate her... and the moment she meet Lazarus's shitty bitch elder sister... she believe her over Lazarus? Damn, is she really that stupid?

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2016-08-11 at 12:23.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-11, 12:45   Link #6
zerodragon

Quote:
Yeah, her Ego is the biggest problem... she will attack even without hearing someone... even they might had a reason... who know how many people she killed because her stupid ego...?
She was saved by Lazarus even though he hate her... and the moment she meet Lazarus's shitty bitch elder sister... she believe her over Lazarus? Damn, is she really that stupid?
yeah but since
Spoiler for chapter:
as to her kill innocent people, from the talk from others as well when MC was in the elf village, bandits seem to come alot so we can't say if she attacked innocent people or that she killed them. it say she beat them.
Old 2016-08-11, 12:52   Link #7
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

And her mother is trying to torture and kill her in later chapter if she is not warned by Lazarus...
Old 2016-08-11, 13:02   Link #8
zerodragon

Quote:
And her mother is trying to torture and kill her in later chapter if she is not warned by Lazarus...
Would you trust someone that you are STARTING to get along with say your beloved MOTHER is trying to kill you. don't get me wrong i wish her mother hit her once before MC save her so she would not have blown up at him. but come on, most people even if there best friend told them their loving mother/father was going to killed them won't believe them completely much less a person you are not full friends with!
Old 2016-08-11, 20:33   Link #9
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Title : The Exiled Prince
Author : Blacky

Webnovel : Link

Synopsis :

Spoiler for Usual question:

P.S :
MC's family is ~~ bunch of scum...expect his little sister~~ IMOUTO power~~
MC's Dad is an ass... his mom is stupid bitch... his elder sibling is stupid arrogant idiot....
So... He build Guns? Or something more elaborate or complex?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-11, 22:15   Link #10
Yoburi

Quote:
Snusnu: MC is misogynist like me~ so, there is no sex yet...
Did you watch Ghostbusters lol after i did and posted on another forum how i thought the movie was bad everybody started calling me a disgusting misogynist and when i change my comment just a little saying it wasn`t that bad everybody call me a bastard for having no respect for the original movie lol.

So the word misogynist kinda remind of that episode and i don`t even hate woman lol.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-11, 23:00   Link #11
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
So... He build Guns? Or something more elaborate or complex?
yeah when he can get the things need for them, so far he just bulid his first gun and bombs.. he hasn't had time to get a base so he can go bats over buliding.

i won't call him misogynist because of his problems with the elf. we have yet to see him with true interaction with silver hair girl in the guild or his sister or even the girl he meet on the boat. the first two seem like strong women, and the girl on the boat species are know to be fighters or assassin like people.
Old 2016-08-12, 04:41   Link #12
Fiir-chan
Living Slovenly~...

Please explain the timeline and the state of the world. Is it a parallel world like modern society with magic? Or medieval fantasy? With swords in the synopsis, i'm guessing the latter, , so how can he build guns and bombs? There tons of intricate stuff and small parts in those, unless its gonna be a simple musket or guns of that era, then its ok.

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."
Fiir-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-12, 05:10   Link #13
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@carinderyeah
It's medieval fantasy with Magic is everything ~~
Mc meet fighting that with the power of science...
Old 2016-08-12, 07:26   Link #14
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
yeah when he can get the things need for them, so far he just bulid his first gun and bombs.. he hasn't had time to get a base so he can go bats over buliding.

i won't call him misogynist because of his problems with the elf. we have yet to see him with true interaction with silver hair girl in the guild or his sister or even the girl he meet on the boat. the first two seem like strong women, and the girl on the boat species are know to be fighters or assassin like people.
So how did he build guns?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-13, 11:33   Link #15
dmaxzero

This one took me by surprise, really good and really fun to read.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-13, 13:08   Link #16
Yoburi

Dude i read this and holy shit the MC family is wayyyy over the top how can they be so shity even more in a world where the king is a hero that must fight on the front and save the commom folk.

First of all his brother i almost sure he is the mastermind behind the whole posion on the ponche after all he want his siter out of the way.

Then we got his dad a complete moron even knowing the MC can use tecnologic magic he still want to hunt him and murder him isn`t the whole reason for his hate for the MC the fact he can`t use magic so what is his excuse now that he beat his older sister not only that but he also don`t care about anybody but his younger dauther even Ana became worstless now to him.

The mother is just patetic her husband never gave a shit about her and the MC was pretty much the only one that ever love her and yet even after casting away to die she still keep saying that deep down she loves him... WTF she even try to stop her daughter to search for him saying he should be death now.

And my fav charcter to bash Ana what in the hell the autor is trying to do here first of all he shove the cliche that he save her and her sister from goblins when they were kids and yet she hates him for saving her life? Maybe a 7 year old could think the MC tainted her record having parents like these but a 18 year old hell no. The thing is she didn`t die and even look she have feelings for her sister in a lesbian sense.

Just horrible cast the elf girl is also terrible and even the younger sister is also bad after all she is the one that push the MC to her party, got posion drinking ponche making sound the blame was on the MC, got out of her way to go to the MC prison and the worst sin said to the people that hate the MC the most that not only he escape but she will also leave to search for him causing everybody to want to murder the MC!

Really Imoto go fuck yourself Mc is now facing a huge man hunt because of her does she only have flowers on her head.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-13, 23:40   Link #17
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
Dude i read this and holy shit the MC family is wayyyy over the top how can they be so shity even more in a world where the king is a hero that must fight on the front and save the commom folk.

First of all his brother i almost sure he is the mastermind behind the whole posion on the ponche after all he want his siter out of the way.

Then we got his dad a complete moron even knowing the MC can use tecnologic magic he still want to hunt him and murder him isn`t the whole reason for his hate for the MC the fact he can`t use magic so what is his excuse now that he beat his older sister not only that but he also don`t care about anybody but his younger dauther even Ana became worstless now to him.

The mother is just patetic her husband never gave a shit about her and the MC was pretty much the only one that ever love her and yet even after casting away to die she still keep saying that deep down she loves him... WTF she even try to stop her daughter to search for him saying he should be death now.

And my fav charcter to bash Ana what in the hell the autor is trying to do here first of all he shove the cliche that he save her and her sister from goblins when they were kids and yet she hates him for saving her life? Maybe a 7 year old could think the MC tainted her record having parents like these but a 18 year old hell no. The thing is she didn`t die and even look she have feelings for her sister in a lesbian sense.

Just horrible cast the elf girl is also terrible and even the younger sister is also bad after all she is the one that push the MC to her party, got posion drinking ponche making sound the blame was on the MC, got out of her way to go to the MC prison and the worst sin said to the people that hate the MC the most that not only he escape but she will also leave to search for him causing everybody to want to murder the MC!

Really Imoto go fuck yourself Mc is now facing a huge man hunt because of her does she only have flowers on her head.
I'll wait until the great and glorious day that the MC goes Nuclear Power (or even better: Antimatter). Then the gods will go, OH SHIT.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-13, 23:41   Link #18
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
So how did he build guns?
he has a mini workshop room he can summon make allows him to make basic things. which has all the data and help from the A.I allows him make guns from modern era to future era. he just needs to find the right materials.

he finds Sulfur and with Potassium Nitrate and Crushed Charcoal, he makes gun powder.

he buys copper, steel, and the other ore from a shop keeper.

he has two desert eagles and a sniper rifle for guns
Old 2016-08-14, 00:31   Link #19
rantaid

i can't fathom the logic how he can build two Israeli Desert Eagle 5.0 AE, one British International Accuracy AWM but postpone a single f*ckin Kalash which had even simpler mechanism than the other two. Heck, Kalash was the most pirated and copied design rifle in the world (nowaday)! China made it, and even some conflict area (Mid-East,Africa) home industry them! either he had weird priority list or the author was former Counter Strike game player with experience mostly on de_dust. (or maybe aztec :P)

btw, the author seems to still undecided on his plotting imo. i get confused, was it one year or ten year in his time skip?
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-14, 17:30   Link #20
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
i can't fathom the logic how he can build two Israeli Desert Eagle 5.0 AE, one British International Accuracy AWM but postpone a single f*ckin Kalash which had even simpler mechanism than the other two. Heck, Kalash was the most pirated and copied design rifle in the world (nowaday)! China made it, and even some conflict area (Mid-East,Africa) home industry them! either he had weird priority list or the author was former Counter Strike game player with experience mostly on de_dust. (or maybe aztec :P)

btw, the author seems to still undecided on his plotting imo. i get confused, was it one year or ten year in his time skip?
had a hard time with that timeskip myself, but i believe it goes that he spend 100 years in vr and 10 years in the timeskip. he would come out of VR to eat if i remember correctly.