AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-22, 17:59   Link #1
Inept Forum User

Question Question regarding unanswered questions, a possible apology and no means to contact

About 2 months ago, I posted in a certain thread, asking someone several questions. There hasn't been any reply since then. I think this is because they didn't notice, however I've also been worried about the possibility of having annoyed them by asking too many questions.

I wished to contact them as they seemed like they might be able to provide answers I'd been trying to find for several years and also if I had annoyed them, I should apologise. I tried to PM them, but their inbox was full and wouldn't accept any more messages. I put a visitor message on their public profile 20 days ago, but I'm not sure whether they actually look there.

I'm sorry if I shouldn't ask this, but what do you think should I do next?
Old 2011-09-22, 18:35   Link #2
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

You cannot force another member to answer to any of you questions, even if you know they have the knowledge to do so. Insisting on this will be considered rude on your behalf.

IF they decided to include you on their ignore list (or just plain ignore you) then you must accept (and respect) the fact that they have no desire to talk with you.

If they haven't logged in a long while, then please wait and stop sending them any more messages. You could also ask someone else, but please keep in mind what I mentioned above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inept Forum User View Post
I'm sorry if I shouldn't ask this, but what do you think should I do next?
Nothing!

Move on to something else before they report you for harassment and we (the staff) are forced to give you warnings and/or infractions over this.

Thread closed.