AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old Yesterday, 15:12   Link #101
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

OMG who could this demon be? This demon, who is clearly above an archdemon in terms of power, who has black eyeballs and black hair, wielding black claws, who is also wearing a black suit, black tie, black pants, and black shoes, and is also on a first name basis with other demons who are only known by their primary color..

Oh well, I'm just a dumb human and can't figure this out, it's too much for me!
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:02   Link #102
Frontier

The Crusaders other than Hinata feel like even bigger jobbers than Clayman.
Old Yesterday, 18:17   Link #103
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
The Crusaders other than Hinata feel like even bigger jobbers than Clayman.
I think they're supposed to be on the level of Demon Lords like Clayman, so it makes sense they're no threat considering how Shion tore Clayman a new asshole effortlessly last season. It's not that they're weak, the good guys have simply gotten that much stronger. Jobbers is still an appropriate term for them given their role in the story. Hinata is really on a completely different level to be able to go toe to toe with Rimuru.

So the excuse for Rimuru being unable to heal Hinata with a potion is that she has extremely high magic resistance. I really like the concept that being too strong has demerits.

Now the Seven Days something have stepped out of the shadows. Considering Hinata beat them, Rimuru should be able to handle them, although losing Beelzebub may have gimped him. I still expect those guys to job as well though.
Old Yesterday, 20:04   Link #104
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think they're supposed to be on the level of Demon Lords like Clayman, so it makes sense they're no threat considering how Shion tore Clayman a new asshole effortlessly last season. It's not that they're weak, the good guys have simply gotten that much stronger. Jobbers is still an appropriate term for them given their role in the story. Hinata is really on a completely different level to be able to go toe to toe with Rimuru.

So the excuse for Rimuru being unable to heal Hinata with a potion is that she has extremely high magic resistance. I really like the concept that being too strong has demerits.

Now the Seven Days something have stepped out of the shadows. Considering Hinata beat them, Rimuru should be able to handle them, although losing Beelzebub may have gimped him. I still expect those guys to job as well though.
At this point it feels like the meetings are just to write around how OP Tempest is because they have to delay fights for as long as possible before Tempest steamrolls through whatever their next set of antagonists are.
Old Yesterday, 20:47   Link #105
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Diablo just showing how much overpowered he is then those demon hunters and Crusaders just kind of feeling bad for Saare he just trying his best

Ranga soloing everyone poor Gobta could of just stayed asleep
Old Yesterday, 21:36   Link #106
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Well Diablo just showing how much overpowered he is then those demon hunters and Crusaders just kind of feeling bad for Saare he just trying his best

Ranga soloing everyone poor Gobta could of just stayed asleep
Ranga soloed everyone while thinking he was just playing with them. It didn't even register they were attacking him
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:56   Link #107
larethian

What!? Where are the meetings that are supposed to come!?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:09   Link #108
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That's pretty sketchy. Her resistance is weak enough to not defend her against a clearly magical attack, but exactly strong enough to prevent her from getting healed by a potion.

I hope Rimuru just wipes the floor with the 7 geezers since they have been annoying for quite a long time now. And Luminous deserves a decent spanking for not cleaning her house herself. Their meddling is clearly not the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
What!? Where are the meetings that are supposed to come!?
The beginning of the episode can be considered a meeting, though with fewer people.

Btw. the new King is pitiful.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote