View Single Post
Old 2024-04-13, 13:58   Link #1684
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Inori Minase has become a really hot topic the last couple days. This is on the level of gossip but could turn into a pretty big deal if confirmed so I'm posting it here. The whole situation is summed up pretty well in this post.

tl;dr: She's strongly suspected of having used alt accounts on Twitter, 5ch and the likes to talk shit about other seiyuus. That user was pretty well known as an Inorin simp but no one suspected it could be her, until her official Twitter account made a post exactly in the same style as that person pointing out a fan's bad attitude; the post was quickly deleted (explanation: "the account was hacked") and more suspiciously, the Twitter account of the simp was also deleted. Miku Ito making a tongue-in-cheek post on Twitter addressing Inorin's alleged issue with her lends credence to the theory they were the same person. Yuka Iguchi has also posted about it basically saying everyone should strive to be honest.

There is potential for a pretty big scandal here.
I don't know if it's for sure her or possibly someone from her staff doing it, but some of the stuff said about other seiyuu is pretty distressing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
*grabs popcorn*
Not to sound sexist, but in a highly competitive field (despite not exactly being the best paid job in the world) saturated with women, it isn't surprising to see jealousy and bad-talking behind the back between the ladies. You just shouldn't get caught.
Men have it easier, if not just for the fact there are less VAs and less roles. Also, because men.
I guess public persona's and what you preset on-screen is just that, a presentation, though you'd just like to think everyone gets along as well as they do at shows or radios...