View Single Post
Old 2024-04-18, 16:31   Link #749
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Well, well, well..... Diane managed to talk no jutsu Myrtle back to his senses. While that's great and all, I can't help but think that the lizard knight may have another trick up his sleeve..... kinda doubt it would involve him manipulating Nasciens, though. Maybe something involving all those mooks that Sixtus is currently dealing with....?

Also, I find it interesting that Myrtle already drank the drug during his childhood. But what confuses me is whether he needs to consume more of it to remove his curse, or do the effects from his original consumption remain with him for the rest of his life (thus giving him "antibodies" of sorts to fight his affliction)? I would assume not since he still became a monster, but.... eh, I guess I'll just wait and see before asking more questions, lol.
The way to break the curse (aside from drinking the elixir) was to achieve his desire. Which wasn't to be a Fairy or Giant, but to be assured he was, in fact, King and Diane's son. Since he got it, no more curse.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote