View Single Post
Old 2024-03-22, 18:09   Link #3
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
I remember you and good to just know you are alive and doing well.

Highly doubt any changes are coming in terms of a system overhaul for the site. Heck the signature limit is still at 100kbs, while the avatar at 125kbs
Nevertheless, if I'm not wrong, I have actually noticed a uptick in forum activity over the past year to year and a half. There are a few old folks who were gone a while but I do see them now being somewhat active. Personally, I love the style of the forums even today. There's just something about it that makes me feel at home.
Same here. I actually have Reddit and Twitter accounts but I'm barely active there. Animesuki is my home on the internet, it's comfy and there's a sense of belonging. The community is small now but it's all the better for it. One thing I dislike about the aforementioned platforms is that it's basically first come, first serve. If you don't watch episodes immediately and post a dank meme or joke people are going to upvote/like, your posts are just going to be drowned with no one ever looking at them. I'd rather have one person read my posts than zero.

You can also be negative about a show without being flamed. Reddit in particular fosters circlejerks.