View Single Post
Old 2007-06-07, 12:51   Link #74
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
While the regulars already know my debate on Shinn from the nth power (for the newer Gundamfreaks which I have seen proliferating the threads--and I'm glad for that), you can't look at Shinn as a normal anime character...YOU CAN"T DO IT...Despite whatever hate you may garner, you can't ignore this...

Spoiler for The $hit you can't ignore:

SO let Fukuda and his big-budget kill the CE off right in a blockbuster movie, because he doesn't deserve to do another TV series (Because he ruined his own universe in such a way that can't be recovered or repaired in anyway for my money) and whether or not it was totally his fault, he was the man in-charge and the head of Voltron has to take blame for the other lions not growling properly...Hopefully he does a great movie because his biggest defenders have said he's excellent when it comes to this and I'd like to see him prove it...So kill the trilogy talk because it's over...Be happy CE still has an animated spark left...

So Vamoose....
You're wrong, WD. Gohan. After Goku "died" to cell, he was the one that should have taken over the fort. But nah, Goku came back better and badder than ever with his SSJ3 and Vegito fusion and kicked so much ass.

And actually, well, in George RR Martin's books, he regularly slaughters main characters =X.