View Single Post
Old 2007-03-21, 22:13   Link #50
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I agree with that. Infact judau seemed to be the only character to care about most of his enemies. He cared about puru, chara, even Haman, i was suprised that he even cared when Mashima died. That show seemed to make character interaction interesting and believable.

Perhaps only done well in victory. That is the realtionship between the good guys and the bad.
I'd say he only really "cared" about Puru and Chara since they were the only real "friends" they had out of the enemies given they were both captured and instead of merely being imprisoned in the brig, they merely hung out on the ship doing oddjobs and got to know everyone and vice versa.

It also shows how much of an impact such relationships can have later on too.

It's sort of similar to the old World War I movie my grandpa has, The Dawn Patrol, where a German pilot gets shot down and captured, but most of the French pilots (except 1. There has to always be 1 who hates the enemy with a passion), instead of merely throwing him into a prison, they actually invited him to the bar and had drinks with him and such.

It sort of established a whole "honor" thing among them. Shows they're all the same in many ways, despite being from opposite sides.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote