View Single Post
Old 2007-01-24, 20:44   Link #63
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Does Yahoo still support the keyword metadata in webpages?
I know google totaly ignores it.
I couldn't find it anywhere, so from some research i've done. Yahoo and Google don't use it no more, cause ppl like to fraud its useage for unapporiate reasons. Here's my source. Enjoy now ^_^.

http://www.usa.gov/webcontent/managi...metadata.shtml

Quote:
But isn’t it true that no one uses metadata? It is true that commercial searches like Google and Yahoo no longer use metadata since many web developers were trying to fool search engines with meta tags unrelated to their content and services. However, this could change in the future as search engines explore different ways of categorizing and cataloging search results.

In the meantime, we should use metadata to improve the searches on our own sites and to improve our ability to maintain and track content. In addition, we should explore ways to use metadata to aggregate content government-wide.
Here's my question - What's the difference between Flash Drives, Jump Drives and Thumb Drives? I don't know what the dam differences are.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-01-24 at 21:34.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote