View Single Post
Old 2007-01-17, 18:32   Link #47
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
xris already addressed this request. And I agree with him.

I know what you mean, but it just isn't advantageous. It leads to pointless wars. If you want this then please register at Anime-Planet Forum. They've got a section devoted to just this and they do it better than we would. (Only registered members can read that section.)
ah i see. Its a shame that we dont have it. I remeber we used to but still i have to agree that sometimes it would lead to pointless arguments and go off-topic.

Also i did see Xris's post, But didnt notice that was related to the fansubs. I thought fanfic thread was related to the people that created their own parodies and ... for their favorite series.

Having said all of that, i still am pro for a fansub comparing thread. If stated in rules of the thread some thing like " only comparasion is allowed", i think we wont have any ( well mayby a few ) arguments.

P.S. I will check the anime-planet's forum for the comparing fansubs too. I didnt know they had such a thread.
Can i ask in which section of the forums , the Fansub comparing is located?. I couldnt find it.