Thread: Tsukihime
View Single Post
Old 2006-11-09, 04:45   Link #48
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Yes, clearly he has dropped Kanon now, that post was from January. See, this is the kind of stupid situation we get when mods insist in using 2 year old threads to continue discussion instead of just letting there be one for the finished project.

And no, the patch likely wouldn't work with a new version if there was a whole extra route in it unfortunately, though I don't know if that's still even happening anyway. Type-Moon are planning to make something completely new apparently, and Realta Nua comes out in a few months. I just want a copy of the game where the money goes to them - auction copies are £150 and how much new profit do Type-Moon get? Oh wait, none. What a waste. Mirror Moon seem to be quite completionist when it comes to Nasu's stuff though, they may well update the patch and translate the extra route if they haven't broken down from from overwork yet.

Aaanyway, started on Ciel's route last night. Arc's was fantastic even though I did die a few times. She's easily my favourite character at the moment (which surprised me, as in most pics I've seen and in Melty Blood she came across as kind of stiff and not really my character at all, though that's not how she comes across at all. Kohaku's in second, but that's hardly surprising - I'd rather have her as the maid. Anyway, spoilers:
Spoiler for Arc's route:

Last edited by Varion; 2006-11-09 at 04:58.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote