View Single Post
Old 2006-10-29, 12:32   Link #65
MamoruUsagi

Things you shouldn't do on the forums (fun list)

I thought of an idea, you know how they have those lists, I thought of making a fun "Things you shouldn't do on the forum list" It's meant for fun, not to offend anyone. A lot of people make things like these for topics and I thought for fun to make one. This is not meant to offend anyone, this is a good forum with a lot of good users, this is just meant for fun as a joke. It is not meant to offend anyone. So, please, just add fun, good-natured replies. Here are some ideas I came up with, feel free to add.

Tips for users:

1. If you post to someone in a topic saying "U R 2 kewl." and sent them an anonymous rep saying "UR stoopid, u suxors!" They're going to figure out who it's from.

2. Make sure the person you're calling a "noob" isn't an adminstrator.

3. Don't create new topics for every question you have, ie
"How do I post?" "How do create a new topic?" "How do I reply to a topic?" "How do I edit my profile? "How do I send messages?" "How do I edit messages?" "How do I delete messages?" "How do I make a smilie?" "How do I make bold messages?" "How do I make italic messages?" "How do I make spoiler tags?" "How do I put links in my messages?"

4. Don't create a topic saying "I have thousands of liscensed anime and manga downloaded on my computer. I am selling them on DVDs for 200 dollars an episode. Please buy them and visit my homepage!"

5. Don't put an image in your signature of a screencap of your entire computer screen in that size.

6. Don't post the same message in every topic on the forum.

7. Don't make a topic with the message "Wat iz anima n mango?"

8. If someone has a different opinion than you, don't reply 20 times saying "U R an a@@hole! How can you not like the same character as me! You suc!k!!!111oneeleven111!"

9. Don't type your message as "GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OR DIE!!!!!"

10. Don't ask "Why doesn't all the series I like have their own discussion forums? How can you include those series but not mine?"

11. If someone makes a topic asking "What is a light-hearted, cheerful series that will make me smile?" Don't reply "Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien and Saikano are really light-hearted and cheerful series. You will smile, laugh and be smiling every minute of each episode. You will be cheerful each time, they will cheer you up whenever you need a good laugh."

12. If a series being discussed has over 100 pages of a topic, don't create a new topic for it just to show your opinions.

13. If the last reply to a topic is dated "September 5, 1954", don't reply to it with a one sentence opinion.

14. Don't ask if a series that hasn't been touched since 1970 will have another season coming out soon.

Also, a new one, in a pm by xris:

15. Forget to check to see if there is a sticky which discusses the same basic topic.

Note: This topic is not meant to offend anyone. I've replied to topics in other forums that were years old, making the same mistake so if you did it too, I respect you. This is not meant to be harsh, it's kind of like showing mistakes everybody makes, but exaggerates them in a joking way. If you've made a similar mistake, this is not meant to be making fun of you, it's just for fun, everyone has made mistakes in lesser forms as listed, so this is just meant to be for fun. Please add your ideas, too.

This was originally made as a new topic, until it turned out that there was already a topic for it, so it was merged. I'm not gonna say "I meant to do that."

Please delete this message if you feel it is not relevant or is not nice or there is any other reason it should be deleted, I'm already feeling like I shouldn't have posted it, I hope it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings or upset anyone, if it does please delete it, I don't want my post to make anyone feel upset. If it hurts someone's feelings please tell me, I don't want this post to have that affect, I really hope this post won't make anyone upset. I'm feeling bad about it, I don't like making post that may sound like they could be mean.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2006-10-29 at 13:07.
MamoruUsagi is offline   Reply With Quote