View Single Post
Old 2024-05-14, 03:49   Link #4672
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

And you know, Legend himself wasn't even the biggest problem.

The villains of this arc make absolutely no sense. What is their motivation? Why are they doing what they do? How do they obtain rider powers? Why is one measily rider a threat to them when they have seemingly infinite soldiers and can literally blow up worlds at their leisure? Why bother with the stupidly long countdown? They even seem to drain all the characterization and intelligence out of the regular villains of the show just through their presence. Their existence makes less sense than Zi-O. And Zi-O existing makes absolutely no sense.

Also, the hours pass REALLY fast. Like they have a five minute conversation and suddenly four hours have passed. Like, literally what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
> The first thing he did is offered himself to teach in Houtarou remedial class.
> There are three Riders, but Houtarou is the only person he lends Rider Chemy.
> Spanner complaint, he didn't care. Houtarou complaint, he told him being fabulous is his way of life; even admitted he aware other world have it's own standard he might looks ridiculous.
> "How is it Houtarou? Do you enjoy your gorgeous time?"
> Bad mood after Houtarou said Hopper and Liner are his precious friend.
> Butler: "It can't be helped. My master is socially awkward."
> "Houtarou. This is where we part."

Yup, clearly no sign of Kaguya appreciate Houtarou presence.

Not the first time in KR too.

Tendou often rude to Kagami. Hardly mention he acknowledged him as his friend.
However he never against his tenacity; helped him on many occasion, even first Hyper Clock Up is to save him.
Do not compare Legend to Tendou. Tendou is a well rounded character. He has reasons for acting the way he does. He is also not some kind of pompous aristocrat who thinks peasants and friends are the same thing. In fact, Tendou rejects the very idea of friendship.

As someone who is socially awkward, the "he is socially awkward" excuse is a joke. It's not even an excuse, I'm responsible for my own actions and so is he.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote