View Single Post
Old 2024-05-05, 09:34   Link #44
Frontier

Amelia returns! Dreaming of being in bed with her husband by her side...and feeding her her fellow octopi, so I guess it's not the best dream, but it's the thought that counts .

Daleth and Amelia are on the hunt for a mermaid scale! Taking them all the way to ATLANTIS to hang out with muscle-nut fish people and get into an arm-wrestling contest emceed by a cute mermaid girl (voiced by Maaya Uchida?)! Daleth doesn't want to use the hand she held Walter's, and neither lady wants to win and make the other lose face...but Daleth wins the moment her Walter hand is at risk .

I still want Amelia and the ringmaster to reunite, but for now it's enough that he gets a love letter from her .

Designer Viola (with glasses) and seamstress Alice are at work designing a new outfit for Daleth! No longer will she be mistaken for Sade while still honoring the gift from her father! And the Duke and Alice can look forward to living with Viola and Rob...with the Duke as a pet .

I don't think I've ever seen someone want to be thread the way the Duke was looking at Alice biting down on that piece of thread. And she did it deliberately .

Daleth's new black outfit looks amazing on her! Especially with the leg slit showing off her luscious legs! And who better to show it off to than her beloved Walter, who is cross-dressing at the same time? And Daleth thinks he looks cute too! These two really are made for each other .

Evelyn from the magic school has shown up for a check-in with the Duke and Alice (and to catch the Duke changing with Alice)! She also lets them know about Flea's dark past with Sade and how he's changing for the better, and Evelyn's control magic might be useful in the fight against Sade. Though Alice doesn't need to be controlled to profess her love for the Duke .

The Duke is feeling the pressure of his deadline to cure the curse now that Spring has arrived and he's strumming his guitar...so no better excuse to head home and check in with his mom via Air Cuff! And by Air Cuff, I mean, Cuff in bat form dragging the Duke and Alice tied to a sofa all the way there .

Of course they arrive just as they're prepping a dance party, and the Duke will be around too many people, with his mother not having any time for him (as usual). Meanwhile Walter is acting the part of a noble and pretending the Duke doesn't exist while getting chummy with Philip's cute little sister...in full view of Daleth. No better time to finally stake her claim on Walter though .

Who better to get advice on being true to your feelings than from Sharon who has no filter and gushes over the people she loves? Even to the point of getting in fights over them like she did with Alice's aunt! No wonder Gerbera appreciates her as a bestie. Though while she loves Alice to bits, to the point of kissing her all over, Alice only wants a kiss on the lips from the Duke .

I thought we might see Philip again with his sister at the party, but I wish the Duke didn't have to apologize to HIM, of all people. And he's still as uncomfortable and awkward around the Duke...though he also seems terrified of Viola .

Walter's obsession with the Duke might be enough of a turn-off for most women, but Philip's sister actually seemed okay with Walter liking another girl...even if realizing Walter likes Daleth might have actually broken him .

We have a missing Daleth in a dress! A dance party in full swing! Viola wanting her brother to hear her violin playing! Walter down for the count! And the Duke possibly donning armor to attend the party? Sound like more hijinks is on the way !