View Single Post
Old 2024-05-03, 15:27   Link #173
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Who knows if or when Issei will appear in Junior. Rias has appeared in the first chapter. Xenovia, Asia and Rossweisse (I think) are supposed to appear soon.

I guess Issei should appear in Junior. I mean, Zekka hates boobs and Issei loves them. It seems instinctive that they'll meet sooner or later. Not to mention, Zekka's Sacred Gear loves them too so I'm sure he'd get along with Issei.
I think Issei could introduced in the last part of the Volume. Maybe they would meet into a Special Life post Afterword.

You know I think it would be Zekka's SG who could like Issei, not her

What if Zekka end up be envious on Issei cause despite how much involved he is with breast he have a lot of friends?

It could be interesting if their relantionship would start with Zekka that at beginning don't like him and then she start to respect him. Maybe Zekka could even became jealous about the Rias's attention toward Issei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbolge View Post
In the first batch of info Marvix translated last month, they already mentioned "an unexpected collaboration with the popular Oppai Dragon in the underworld"
According to the Official Site the Valkirye girl Schwertleite is a big fan of Oppai Dragon's Show, maybe she would act as a Fan Girl toward him.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote