Thread: Crunchyroll Re:Monster
View Single Post
Old 2024-05-01, 11:16   Link #76
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
I'm not a fan of short hair, so for me Mi is looking pretty good. I agree about Sato. She doesn't look bad, but her pre-evolved form seemed cuter. Sei, herself, looks fine to me either way but her Supesei outfit is terrible lol. That hat is so silly looking. Looks like they were shooting for Gandalf but missed and landed on "horror movie fisherman"

When he said they'll pray the elves rest in peace, I thought well maybe if you didn't wait they wouldn't have to. But then, it's not his problem. Made me chuckle though when the princess called him out on that part. Given how he's been screwing every girl around her worry about chastity too didn't seem unreasonable lol. I thought for sure we were getting a royal elf harem member heh.

The humans seem well settled by now. Even if they were offered rescue, probably wouldn't take it. They seem to have a pretty nice thing going. Even the kobolds are getting whipped into shape.

When he had the blond twins work on potato chips, it made me realize this is isekai. I totally forgot the dude was in our world originally. Isekai like this makes it seem pointless to even be isekai. I don't recall him leveraging his knowledge of our world aside from chips, did he?
Please note the world Rou came from was not ours. Before he died Rou was a Psychic super solider who would eat his enemies to gain their abilities. most of his leveraging knowledge is in the training and the military he set up.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote