View Single Post
Old 2024-05-01, 10:42   Link #87
Frontier

Now Kazuma and co. are shacking up with their old buddy Alderp! Who would rather not deal with them, but having Lalatina around to ogle and flirt with is a great motivator! If not a perfect one when he sees what he has to live with now .

I'm not surprised that Alderp has a secret room and see-through magic mirror that lets him spy on women in the bath, nor am I surprised that he and Kazuma get in a shouting match over who gets to use the room...and in this battle of degenerates, Darkness wins by catching them and breaking the mirror .

Kazuma finally realizes he and Megumin are in the romcom phase of their relationship! And unsurprisingly, Megumin's criteria for a "date" is causing explosions that bother people and having Kazuma carry her everywhere .

Those maids deal with a lot...being sexually harassed or peeped on by their lord and Kazuma, getting drunk with Aqua, or getting regaled by Megumin's exploits (AKA her taking credit for all their battles) .

Of course on the day before they have to leave, the thief shows up...and to the surprise of no one, it's Chris. Even less surprising is Kazuma catching her by basically sexually assaulting her. But at least he didn't steal her panties! This time .

Well, I'm sure Chris has her own reasons for robbing people...but Kazuma knows this is a side-quest and backstory he does not have time for and no motivation to get involved with. Chris should just be grateful he's letting her go rather than turning her in .

Kazuma is in a bind! Literally! And that makes it convenient for the girls to mess with him when he needs their help! From Aqua confessing the mess she made in his room to Darkness and Megumin torturing him to get him to say what they want! With witnesses !

Kazuma has nothing to show for his efforts to capture the thief except everyone judging him, but at least Iris still believes in him .

I guess it was payback from Kazuma that Aqua didn't get to eat her meat .

Poor Kyouya...when they're not getting his name wrong, Aqua still doesn't remember him. Even him trying to charm with a ring doesn't work because it's too big. But the bubbly might help .

Kazuma really thought he could get out of this without Chris giving him an explanation and roping him into her mission to collect dangerous Divine Artifacts? She already stole his money mallet! But Kazuma would rather sleep in and threaten to sexually assault her if she doesn't leave him alone in classic Kazuma fashion .

Not even the Demon King army will let Kazuma sleep! Nor will Darkness, who has to corral her crazy party into action...but the chance for recognition (and another shot at staying in the capital and with Iris) is enough to motivate Kazuma to get off his butt and drag Aqua with him !