Thread: Crunchyroll Hibike! Euphonium Season 3
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-29, 10:47   Link #57
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragashingo View Post
I can’t stand how cheerful and helpful Mayu Kuroe is being. Mostly because this is Sound! Euphonium and any character that is so outwardly together seems sure to have some sort of crisis or meltdown before season’s end.

I figure she’ll either:
- Have a breakdown thinking too many are relying on her.
- Be better than Kumiko and potentially cause tension on who gets to play Eupho at competition.
- Be the only to actually lead a 1st year revolt for some reason or another.
I feel like option 2 is the most likely. Felt like they were setting that up with commenting how good she was before they even met her and then having her talk about not being certain about joining in case someone wouldn't be able to play because of her. She's definitely going to be extremely good and put pressure on Kumiko to take the top Euphonium part (presuming it isn't just one part for all the Euphoniums).

Feels certain as well that like many of the students she's going to have had past drama with auditions and band trouble. Thus her being completely fine with the idea that a bunch of people might quit the band. Better to have them gone then have the drama lingering. Or something like that.