View Single Post
Old 2024-04-28, 17:58   Link #5
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
"Hello darkness, my old friend..."

I seem to remember me saying Negi won't be able to escape 5toubun's shadow down the line or something like that. It's a massive shadow after all. Even after ending it kept selling, kept outselling the romcom competetion at WSM as a finished work.

So milking it further is as natural as breathing. But this time around it's anime original material or more or less anime canon supervised by Negi. It shouldn't even be called "bait" or whatever. The main couple is all set and done. It won't be a harem afterstory either. At best every girl will get their scene, which just going to be a background decoration for the main couple.

Look, I don't give a damn about the main couple. Developing them after the choice was poor taste and even said development is questionable. But at the very least there is still one big elephant in the room the wife refused to talk about openly. If anything, this anime canon story should salvage that. It's not necessarily a honeymoon hijack too, as the wife was completely okay with the rest tagging along. But the tale was not told in the manga, only them preparing and showing them on an airplane. It's Hawaii, unless the anime does something differently. Better find some lava rocks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Negi should just make it canon that Futarou took all the sisters as his concubines.
I would be shocked if there aren't any moments in the honeymoon where the other sisters get one-on-one time with him and flirt with him despite the fact that he only married one of them.