View Single Post
Old 2024-04-25, 10:32   Link #41
Frontier

Nothing quite beats seeing some beautiful scenery on a rustic train and munching with some nice older ladies! She even gets to see some train Gattai !

Dang, what I wouldn't give to be able to camp on a Shimabun !

Nadeshiko bravely treks through a pitch-black tunnel! Complete with some scary attractions added by the locals to spook travelers! Poor Nadeshiko was in tears when she arrived at the campsite .

Kind of surreal seeing the dam that your tasty curry was based on and seeing the resemblance .

Don't let the rocks saying "hello" cutely fool you, that turn could have easily turned into a deadly accident for Aya had she not been so skilled a driver .

Of course the biker girls had to hit the one suspension bridge that lets them bring in their bikes .

I see the call to hunger was too powerful for Aya to resist...and who can blame her when she and Rin get to partake in tasty oden and learn some history to boot .

Thanks to gurgle maps, Aya and Rin bravely trek through the Tashiro caves and hurdle through the Death Road to reach Hatanagi! Sure they're completely exhausted, but they made it !

So Aya's grandpa was ALSO a biker! Just like Rin's! Now I'm half-expecting a reveal her mom was also a former biker girl. Though just like Rin loves camping, Aya loves biking .

And of course, after everything they've been through, they couldn't just skip one last suspension bridge, could they? Even if it turns out to be the most dangerous and less safe one and they were fearing for their lives the entire way. Meanwhile Nadeshiko is just taking scenic pictures .

But after all that it was nice to see the two girls relax in a hot springs and tease each other! And now it's time to reunite with Nadeshiko at the campsite .