View Single Post
Old 2024-04-25, 10:25   Link #383
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
The Mana Disaster was right after Rudeus's 10th birthday, so I guess the question is "how old was he when he was sent to tutor Eris?" I want to say he was her tutor for like 3 years, so that'd be 7 years old.

Next question would be how long was Rudy around with them after they were born before being shipped off. And that I have absolutely no idea. Definitely wasn't for too long, since he had his 5th birthday while Roxy was still there if I recall.
Roxy finished tutoring Rudy and left right after he turned 5.

Soon after Rudy met Sylph, and sometime after that we learn that Zenith & Lilia are pregnant, and Rudy was sent away sometime after Norn and Aisha were born.

Rudy's 10th birthday was celebrated by the Boreas Greyrat family 2 years after Eris' 10th birthday, meaning Rudy was around 8 at that time.

So, considering all that, Rudy should be 6+ or 7 when he was sent to tutor Eris.

And the Mana Disaster occurred right after Rudy turned 10.

That would suggest that Norn and Aisha were atleast around 4+ or 5 year old when it occurred.

And considering that Rudy is now around 16 years old, that means Norn and Aisha should be around 10 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I definitely don't think they should explain Julie's circumstances to Ruijerd .
Ruijerd isn't that hot-headed as he was in the past.

Plus, Julie wasn't a kidnapped slave or anything like that, as she became a slave along with her parents because of debt.
So, he can't really do much against it.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote