View Single Post
Old 2024-04-24, 18:07   Link #1083
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
New chapter is out.

Spoiler:
Kamiki entered Akane's eyesight for 2 seconds and she immediately mistook him for Aqua (I'm talking about the chapter way back when she was at some reward ceremony), yet Ruby didn't notice any similarities in this chapter. She also just poured her heart out to a complete stranger.

I'm amazed Kamiki has managed to get away with murder for so long if he's this impulsive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Yeah, Akane literally just saved Ruby's life there. And with the glare she shot at Kamiki, it wasn't saved by chance either.

Spoiler:
Nino outright asks Kamiki if Akane has been following him, there is zero doubt she has been stalking him this entire time. Ruby almost getting pushed down the stairs and Akane saving her in the nick of time is a nice call-back to the time Aqua saved Akane herself from a potentially deadly fall down the stairs.

Anyway, with this Akane is finally relevant again and back on the potential death list. I don't think Kamiki likes what she's doing very much, and he's shown interest in her in the past when he sent her flowers. Kana is probably the safest of the three heroines at the moment.