View Single Post
Old 2024-04-24, 17:08   Link #169
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
Let me provide some perspective: All of her creations that she considered inferior are persecuted by the Goddess and her Hyumans, thus most were banished to the wasteland or forced to hide in the wilderness. The reason the Demons are hated is because they were the race who refused to be enslaved or persecuted and instead chose to start their own civilization.

The Goddess was furious and began directly blessing her hyumans to give them more power so they could wipe out those who defied her will. Apparently the demons are steadily going extinct as a result, which is why they have NO empathy or mercy towards their oppressors.

Makoto is mostly neutral. With good reason since neither side of the conflict is relevant to him. The Goddess spread her teachings and ingrained them in hyuman culture, meaning she is responsible for the war. I think her summoning of heroes was in an attempt to end it in her favor. However, her rejection of Makoto may ultimately prove to be her undoing IF he ever picks a side.
-There is several mistake. Goddess didn't created demons and demihumans.
-For long time she also didn't bless hyumans to "wipe out" demons. Demons and hyumans didn't interact in any manners for very long time. Goddess obviusly did bless her creations in general, but it had nothing to do with other races.
- ...Until demons came from hiding and started invasion. Then she got involved more directly in war.

To sum it up. Demons were oppressed long time ago, now they are ones doing oppression.