View Single Post
Old 2024-04-24, 10:33   Link #71
Frontier

Kazuma is already making himself at home at the castle! And corrupt...I mean, entertaining Princess Iris with lewd and embrassing stories about his party. Especially, of course, Lalatina .

I could listen to Rain read a phonebook with a voice so serene and sensual .

Honestly getting to live the cushy and comfortable life living at a castle and being a playmate to a princess seems like a dream job. Especially when you can call a butler Sebastian even when it's not his name or making poor maid Mary do your bed while you're still lounging in it...now if he could just make sure he's wearing clothes around the princess .

Iris has lived a very sheltered and lonely life having to act the part of a princess and not really having anyone her own age to hang out with or will be straight with her, which makes Kazuma a priceless companion. Especially when he reminds her of her older brother...and she hits Kazuma where it hurts in the "Big Brother" department and he can't resist her charms any longer. Kazuma has gained a little sister !

I guess it was inevitable the gang would show up trying to drag him back, and of course they catch him without clothes on and flexing how much he's going to harass a poor maid .

Iris is such a sweetheart! She knew full well that it was too selfish to keep Kazuma to herself and was willing to let him go back...but Kazuma doesn't WANT To go back. He wants her to be selfish and let him get away from his obligations and from his party permanently! Failing that, though, why not throw a going-away party ?

Aw, Megumin couldn't sleep thinking of Kazuma. And of course Aqua was only thinking about how she wants to be the one living in a castle .

Lalatina is a popular girl! Especially with noble men. Even our old buddy Lord Alderp can't help but comment on her romantic prospects...though I do wonder about Iris' actual elder brother, prince Jatice, though Lalatina defintiely doesn't seem into the idea of marrying him. Luckily Kazuma knows the best way to ease the tension is by making it seem like he and Lalatina are lewd lovers and embarrass her .

How can Kazuma stay by Iris' side? Why, by hunting down a thief playing robin hood and catching them! He's even got all the totally non-corrupt nobles on his side! Only instead of staying in the castle he gets stuck with Alderp. This plan is going swimmingly .

Oh hey, Sylvia! AND SHE'S TOUCHING YOU ON PURPOSE !!!