Thread: Crunchyroll Hibike! Euphonium Season 3
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-22, 14:05   Link #46
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It's a tough situation. Not a lot of good options. They really do need to be that strict and dedicated to make it. The third years especially get it since they've seen how the past two years have gone. For better or worse the experienced first years probably came here because they knew what they'd be getting into and wanted to reach greater heights. In a sense the approach taken by Taki and previous band leaders has born fruit. They have a group of third years that are darn good, the second years are pretty good, and they are attracting experienced first years. The kind of system that will let them be a consistent threat for nationals.

But it does mean it's rough on the inexperienced. While Kumiko couldn't really offer solutions, there is a benefit in knowing you are being heard. Still sucks obviously to struggle and feel bad at various points. Though I guess if they really don't quit and get through this then they'll come out of it stronger.

My condolences to those called out for the marching segment. Marching band performances are tough. It's taking all the challenges of a regular performance and just piling on extra stuff to keep track of. I absolutely would have been chewed out by Reina since I wasn't great at it .