View Single Post
Old 2024-04-22, 10:03   Link #41
Frontier

Married life with Flio and Rys! Complete with a pleasant and sweet wake-up from Rys in a gorgeous nightgown! She's even more than ready to get busy with Flio, but he wants to wait for the proper moment. A bit wimpy, but at least Rys was able to talk him into sleeping in the same room together. And they're already getting caught undressing each other .

These knight ladies sure have their work cut out for them no matter how much Flio and Rys try to train them .

I shouldn't be surprised that Fenrys, being a wolf woman, thinks the best meals are raw monster meat, but good thing Flio and Balirossa can actually cook. And thus sets off a Mio-esque cooking arc for Rys after she's discovered fine dining and wants to treat her Darling .

I guess it's not unexpected that Flio's exploits would get out to the capital and they would immediately seek to recruit him (not knowing that they already kicked him out), but he for obvious reasons wants no part of serving with the Hero, being an Honorary Knight, or getting in the way of his life with Rys now .

As for the current "Hero," he's being treated by his scantily-clad Harem and seems like he's already set to make trouble for Flio .

Only Rys could take cooking courses and come out of it looking like she just went through a brawl, but the courses actually DID help her learn how to properly cook and now she can shower her man with all her love for him in her cooking .

I'm starting to think these girls are not cut out to be knights and should find new lifepaths. Though they definitely aren't cut out thinking they can make any kind of moves on Flio in Rys' presence, be it putting a ring he gave them on their ring finger or acting weaker so he'll save them. They're liable to get eaten by Rys if they keep that up

Yukari Tamura as a sexy demon cat girl Ultimania! She can't really believe Rys has become domesticated and shacked up with a human, but she also can't believe how powerful Flio truly is. Not to mention the girls finally find out the truth about Rys .

Bit of a somber note when they reveal Flio killed Rys' brother...though she's made peace with that in her own way and made her choice to be with Flio despite that .

I love how Rys' assumption is Ultimania wants to make a move on her husband rather than try to kill him during the "Mock Battle," but of course she wouldn't be worried about Flio because he immediately defeats her in barely a minute. That's what you get for targetting a man's wife .

And even when Ultimania brings in a legion of dragons, Flio just gushes about them and ends up killing most of them so casually. He even manages to help Blossom kill one! Feel kind of bad for the rest of the girls .

Uh oh! Gholl making his move .