View Single Post
Old 2024-04-18, 10:28   Link #32
Frontier

It's nice that Shima Mama is more accepting of Rin going out so early and on her own...but you can never get too comfortable on the road! And don't forget to get some Kawane Tea for mom !

FIRST REAL SAKURA APPEARANCE OF THE SEASON! We even got to see her naked in a Hot Spring! And spoiling Oigawa for her sister !

Wow, it's kind of amazing Ena is up so early to text Rin and they get to shoot the breeze like they always do. Aoi and Aki even chip in to the group chat because they're somehow still awake too .

Rin and Aya meet! And you can tell Aya is not so used to this because she collapses in front of Rin and isn't used to lugging around camping gear...but she's game to keep this trip going with Rin as they go on a suspension-bridge tour !

Rin and Aya are a lot alike in terms of vibe, personality, their moms wanting souvenirs from their trip, and looking forward to some Hamburg Steak .

Meanwhile Nadeshiko is train-hopping and seeing the sights on her halfway solo camping trip, even getting to play "mom" for Rin and Aya to make sure they get their safe by the evening !

Big, small, old, new...there are plenty of suspension-bridges to check out! Just avoid rocking it too much, give animals the right of way, and avoid puddles .

Nadeshiko treating herself to pork skewers, dam curry, and kawane soft serve! I've never seen such artistry in curry! Now I want to see all the variations of dam curry .

Hmm...I wonder if Nadeshiko is going to spend more time with those last two girls who came onto the train? Feels like they intentionally stood out .