View Single Post
Old 2024-04-11, 16:48   Link #39
AndrewR5D4

The fact that they're the same person is mentioned everywhere. How can anybody with internet access not have found out at some point? In-universe, you figured it'd be even more obvious. To think Kazuma was fooled by a padded chest, a haircut, and fake scar.

Was never a huge fan of Megumin. Each character has their own running gag, but her explosion obsession got old really fast. This reminds me of Toshiro Hitsugaya from the Bleach series who rose to become one of the most popular anime characters of all time despite being a relatively minor character in that series. I swear, does Japan have an obsession with shorties?

KonoSuba is such an old series that's been over for years. They should've given us a new season of Combatants Will Be Dispatched, instead. I find the author's newer work is much more amusing because pretty much every one of the major characters is a jerk, and it's fun watching how quick they are to throw each other under the bus each other at any given moment. They make Kazuma look like a gentleman.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote