View Single Post
Old 2024-04-02, 19:23   Link #26
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I feel for those maids. What a terrifying thing. An infant throwing around fireballs! Imagine if he actually hit them like he intended to since he thought they were giants (and somehow missed the friendly expressions). Forget a "cute" scene of a kid blowing up a roof...that could have been terrifying .

Of course I suppose they see it differently. Because this show is all in on the shota stuff . While it's not my thing, I can't say anything bad about a show doing its best to appeal to its intended audience.

I respect the MC's fanaticism for magic. It takes quite the mentality to hype up ones love of magic while literally burning to death! Bit awkward as well that the jerk that murdered him actually is proven right. It's all about heritage and innate talent. Having both those things in this life will let Lloyd have a much better time. And if nothing else I respect the MC for putting up barriers often because he doesn't want a repeat of the near massacre he could have caused as an infant.

Just not my thing. Enjoyed the spectacle, but that kid is a bit too nuts . No problem with how he handled the demon. Got a bit sadistic, but...did attack the first time presuming the demon could actually defend himself and the demon was trying to murder him.

Anyways. Solid first episode for what it wants to be. Just in a season this packed it just isn't one I'll keep up with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramlaen View Post
I'm not sure who the MC's design is supoosed to appeal to.
I'd hardly say shotacons are a mysterious and unheard of group of anime fans. It's obvious exactly who this show is supposed to appeal to .