View Single Post
Old 2024-04-02, 15:13   Link #23
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
By his incredibly annoying personality and how he can't wait to hurt that demon to get more information out of him? He is definitely callous in his pursuit of magic and I don't like that kind of personality. So, to me, he's a dick.
Did you miss the fact that the Demon (aka., Grimoire) first attacked him with his deadly spells? (even-though it was Lloyd who unlocked his seal)

What's wrong with attacking someone who attacked you first or treating them bad?

It was the Demon who was getting ahead of himself, so Lloyd was just treating him the same way (considering that the Demon still planned to secretly attack him even after all that, only to stop after noticing MC's mana amount).

I would have agreed with you, if the Demon hadn't attacked Lloyd and only just showed his Spell properly, and then had Lloyd attacked him to test things. But that wasn't the case here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
Another comedy is he is raised by maids. It is probably his mother cannot take care of her many children. So, he has many one-san trying to spoil him.
MC is the child of royalty.
It's common for them to get Nannies to take care of the children (in this case those being the Maids), rather than the Mother who is probably the Queen (unless the King has multiple wives), so she has to do her own set of work relating to her position, causing her not to take care of her children.

I mean, it isn't really odd, as even in real life, rich people or parents who both work, usually leave the upbringing of their children to caretakers.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote