Thread: Crunchyroll Solo Leveling
View Single Post
Old 2024-03-30, 19:44   Link #265
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Dude literally gets saved by Deus Ex Machina.... Again. How many times has it been? Will he ever earn his own victories?
Even in terms of this series that teleport to the penalty zone was a glaringly obvious deus ex machina lol not to mention he instantly knows how to defeat all those knights right after he comes back lmao

Quote:
And what's the point of giving him a fail chance to extract the shadow? And a limited number of attempts? All that does is waste time.
For dramatic effect obviously, we all know he's going to successfully extract that soul on the 3rd try.

Quote:
Also that stuff where is confidence was dropping and haunting him? Why? He is the ultra badass. He has no reason to lack confidence.
I actually skipped that part, but I'd like to think it's a way for them to show how far he has come from the time of the double dungeon to this, the time he became the commander of that ghost army from LOTR

IMO I'm really only in this for the video game mechanics and the cool fights, I don't really care about the mediocre story behind all these increasingly elaborate fights
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote