View Single Post
Old 2024-03-23, 14:01   Link #1559
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
IS Telegram statements mention that they hit Russia to avenge pre-Kadyrov Chechnya, Syria and Soviet-era Afghanistan.

----

Translated version of Putin's statement. Claimed that the terrorists arrested were suppose to hide in Ukraine.
1. Obvious putin "logic" trying to link this incident to the Ukranian goverment. The thing is, Ukraine doesn't want to cause terror in the civilian population (unlike the russian goverment, who continues to target civilian infraestructure), if anything they might attempt to terrorize high ranking militay and bureucrats.

2. putin speaks about those perps not being russian, he fails to put 1 and 1 togheter. Terrorists most often than not are people that have lost everything in life and would gladly give theirs in exchange of revenge; just after the elections they announced they are going to create "14 divisins and 16 brigades" and no doubt they will come mostly from the most poor regions of russia to be disposed as "meat infantery". Nothing will stop their relatives from later on carrying revenge against the rich people living on the big cities.

On a personal note, am I the only one thinking about how inefficient those terrorists were, about the endless posibilities to cause more mayhem and chaos on the dime ... yeah, I suppose I am the only one, I will se myself to the exit
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote