Thread: Persona 3
View Single Post
Old 2024-03-07, 08:55   Link #806
MonkeyDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I know people are hoping for Atlus to do a FES/Golden/Royal version of Reload but what I'm saying is that (as of this moment) there are no plans to do so at Atlus. The team behind P3R is supposedly already moving on to a different project. If, for some reason, things change and Atlus changes their minds on this it'll take at the very least 3 to 4 years (and that's optimistic. Games take a long time to make nowadays).

The leaker (Midori) just re-confirmed that there are no plans for FeMC atm.

And yeah. I do feel like Atlus should have gone for completeness and had FeMC in Reload as well. But P3R is already a long game (I finished it in 80h), I can't really blame them for not adding in even more content.
My pet theory is her own standalone P3:Sakura edition. Color motif fits and everything. Also absurd to think a full 3-4 years of dev time is necessary for literally the exact same game with some minor changes. Unless they plan on chucking their source code like in the good old days?

And I don't even care and probably won't even play FeMC if/when she comes out. I'm just curious as to why they'd leave such easy money on the table. Well more likely why charge DLC prices when you can charge full AAA price for practically the same thing?
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote