View Single Post
Old 2024-03-07, 06:16   Link #738
marvelB

Okay, so it may seem like I took a break from the series for a bit, but that was because I didn't have enough free time to catch up.... until now.

Anyway, quite a bit to cover since my last post: Anne's group has a sudden new ally in Pellegarde, it's revealed that Percy is alive after all (though he's currently in a deep coma), and as Kanon noted above, we finally get reintroduced to King and Diane, along with their family! And sure enough, it is indeed strongly implied that Nasciens is one of their children, who was switched at birth with the oldest child, Myrtle. But also interesting to note is that the issue of Nasciens' gender is finally addressed! As it turns out, the alchemist is.... technically, neither male OR female! So I guess he sorta counts as gender fluid then, heh.

Anyhoo, the latest chapter shows us that of all the fairy/giant kids, Sixtis clearly takes the most after his father in both appearance and abilities. Meanwhile, King gives Nasciens a little lesson about the connection between fairies and life spirits....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote