Thread: Persona 3
View Single Post
Old 2024-03-06, 22:42   Link #803
MonkeyDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
And no more P4 remakes. Golden exists. Remake 1 & 2 if anything.
Yeah and Golden is just FES/Royale so why not? Though I'm all for a remake of 1 and 2. Would be interesting to see if they keep it as a straight remake or mold it to current Persona standards with social links and whatnot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
There will be no FeMC in the near future. The leaker who leaked this DLC and other various Atlus releases prior, claims it wasn't in development at all and I'm inclined to believe them.
I mean I did say eventual final DLC for the complete edition? Took 2 years and change from FES to P3P so probably the same timetable. Let P3R fade from memory a bit and release nearly the same game with different social links and a Female Protagonist! Helps that a FeMC edition amounts to a glorified mod they can sell for...$40 sounds reasonable. But reselling P3:Re-Reload complete at $70 with deluxe editions and whatnot sounds more likely. Not really following the leaks nor are they 100% accurate, but why would ATLUS leave easy money on the table? Maybe Microsoft can scoop it up as a limited exclusive on Game Pass if P3R numbers look good enough?
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote