View Single Post
Old 2024-02-25, 14:02   Link #59
Frontier

Man, this Horror was pretty twisted. Healing Naomi's leg injury and then dancing like it actually was Naomi...as if to rub it in. And then using her to try to make the Knights feel guilty about slaying her, Horror's don't usually go that far .

Bondage gear? I didn't think it was that kind of club .

They really had the worst luck stumbling into a rare Horror out of nowhere. Though maybe this should be a lesson about how you should Armor up as soon as possible whenever a Horror is in their Horror form .

I thought Obi would bite it first but I guess Igusu had that mentor death flag hanging over his head the whole time. At least he died expressing that he believed in Souma's will to succeed his father .

Them trading swords during that melee was awesome .

"I got angry" - I guess that's...one way of translating "Kisama" .

They definitely seem to be limiting action sequences with the Garo armor as much as they can. That's the 3rd Horror it's basically one-shotted. In an earlier season I feel like they would have crossed blades for at least 1-2 minutes before they finished her .

"Too many lives have been lost" - Didn't Gaera only kill, like, the one woman and Igusu? Though I guess that's also referring to the mass zombie outbreak .

Maybe it's just me but did anyone else think Mutsugi came off kind of suspicious in the labyrinth? Like her rush to get out of there like she knew exactly where they were or how she kind of felt detached in her response .

Godou's armor looks amazing !

I thought it would take a while for the groups to reunite, but good thing Ryuga has Zaruba .