View Single Post
Old 2024-02-11, 13:28   Link #44
Frontier

I kind of love how Souma shows up and the knights who didn't even want him to be there are like "Souma, this is your city, you come up with the plan!" .

Honestly I'm kind of surprised this is the first time they've really done a "zombie outbreak" premise with Horrors. I don't remember them in any of the Kouga/Ryuga/Raiga seasons .

Koyori finally gets to really kick butt. Are those beads representative of how many times she can use that teleportation trick ?

Mutsugi effortlessly dancing around those Horrors was peak Makai Priest .

Honestly I'm kind of surprised the other three Knights got to finally transform (athough I guess it would've been a waste to not have Kamen Rider Ghost transform even if they had frikkin' Agito not even get a Horror form...). I guess the Hagane is convenient for mass-producing suits for budget .

I know they're Horrors at this point so there's no use stringing your hands over them...but man, there were a lot of dead people here .

I honestly thought the redhead woman was going to show up through the phone or talk to Ryuga, but it was Godou saying he was going down to the area where this all started, making him sound even more suspicious .
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Do they really lack funding that much?? Ryuga doesn't even need to transform...
I get the sense that they're saving up for bigger fights for Ryuga, every time he's transformed the Horror's never stood a chance. He's basically at his peak as Garo at this point which is why he's in a mentor role for the other Knights, especially Souma.