Thread: Crunchyroll Solo Leveling
View Single Post
Old 2024-01-15, 12:54   Link #53
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Man, good thing that these statues suck at killing when it comes to dealing with the main character . If they were as effective as they were when cutting that one guy in half or blowing away that whole guy's...body then this would have been a very different ending.

Also kind of fitting that it seems like everyone there would have gained a huge power boost if not for some people stupidly running away. I mean yeah, no one actually knew that. But is pretty amusing on some level that these people were safe and had a chance to gain something out of this trauma but selfishness took that away. Ironically the party leader would have been the one to gain (presuming they didn't get more capable at killing when dealing with him) if not for the main girl utterly falling apart in a crisis . Wow. If not for the way this story was going to go she'd be in therapy for the rest of her life. Guy she liked died because she came apart. Yeah she pushed herself really hard from healing...but I'm not sure how much that had to do with it.

Probably for the best things went this way. While the party leader and main girl aren't bad people...I'd have a bad taste in my mouth seeing the others get a power boost from all this. First chance he gets the MC should totally rub it in the other guy's face. Not only did his selfishness get his friend killed, but he lost out on a huge power up by leaving other people to die.