View Single Post
Old 2024-01-05, 23:11   Link #1673
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
plenty still using anime adaptation to decide whether they should buy source materials or not
That's why they are burning through sourced material like wildfire, yes

Quote:
patient enough to wait until twelfth episode to decide.
I'd love to have that much confidence towards normies, but I highly doubt many do that. Otherwise, more people would be watching Ragna Crimson.
Of course, plenty is a vague number, so can't say much on what you are imagining

Quote:
If anything at this point any production committee should be able to make rough estimates of when to use cheap isekai, original titles or the big, proven, most-read titles; I thought this is obvious enough from how cheap isekai tend to get low to mid quality animation compare to original and big titles.
Not sure what you are trying to say, but yeah, obviously.

Quote:
Nowadays more VA do Instagram Q&A as alternative to streaming channel and radio talk.
Which also can be used by either agency or committee to measure fanbase, estimate benefits of giving the role to the VA.
Instagram? Dang, nowadays scare me even more

Quote:
Third, Marin's VA, Suguta Hina is part of Bang Dream! franchise as guitarist of Morfonica.
IIRC Morfonica is Bushiroad second or third most popular band last year. So she does have something goes for her.
I personally not surprised if she's not taking many roles, participating on many auditions, because it taxing enough combined with ridiculously critical fanbase.
Well, if you want to put it positively, yes, she doesn't have or want other jobs because she has to play guitar in real life for Bang Dream. Though according to the wiki, she became a VA to participate in anime and was influenced by Gintama or something like that, but life doesn't go the way we like sometimes, eh, as seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Showing your knowledge of the industry, I see. Seiyuu get flat daily payment based on their ranking in the VA guild. The more veterancy you have, the higher the rank. So if you work long enough in the industry, even minor roles get you enough pay.
That's good for her. Sure, we don't know she existed in 2023, but at least she's not starving on the sidewalks
Oh yeah, come to think of it, Koyasu or someone talked before about how VAs generally have to do part-time jobs because being a VA isn't enough, and I think this was before the whole invoice thing. But anyways yeah, enough *two thumbs up*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2024-01-05 at 23:45.
serenade_beta is online now   Reply With Quote