View Single Post
Old 2024-01-03, 19:50   Link #1663
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Congratulations to everyone!

Is announcing your marriage at the beginning of the year a new trend or something? Because that's quite a few.
I once read from a magazine article, Japanese tend to married by new year is because of two reasons.
First, symbolizing new year, new life as a couple. Second, much easier to remember their wedding anniversary in case they are busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I feel as though the reason given for Miyano Mamoru's divorce is a seriously suspicious euphemism. People drift apart all the time during a marriage, but committed couples make time to bridge the gap and reconnect often enough so that it doesn't become a significant problem. That one or both partners in that marriage couldn't or wouldn't do that doesn't speak well of one or both of them.

And to think it was vastly unlikely back then for Mamoru Miyano to father a child (I remember hearing that he had fertility issues), but he did it anyway. The child isn't likely taking the news well at all. Divorces can be one of the most traumatic experiences a child can undergo.
I'd agree it's weird if Mamo did not expanding his career as far as now.

He already covered voice actor, singer, lately he explored drama through recommendations.
Not a big role but fans, especially his fangirls, certainly interested to see more from him. As if entertainment world would let such persona just go back to his old schedule; I won't be surprised if they decided on divorce in awareness of how their privacy affected in future.