View Single Post
Old 2024-01-03, 18:57   Link #1661
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Congratulations to everyone!

Is announcing your marriage at the beginning of the year a new trend or something? Because that's quite a few.

I'm particularly happy for Kanae Ito because I like her a lot and she hasn't been doing so hot work-wise those past few years. She used to be really popular and then kinda vanished. Perhaps it was a choice on her part, I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I feel as though the reason given for Miyano Mamoru's divorce is a seriously suspicious euphemism. People drift apart all the time during a marriage, but committed couples make time to bridge the gap and reconnect often enough so that it doesn't become a significant problem. That one or both partners in that marriage couldn't or wouldn't do that doesn't speak well of one or both of them.

And to think it was vastly unlikely back then for Mamoru Miyano to father a child (I remember hearing that he had fertility issues), but he did it anyway. The child isn't likely taking the news well at all. Divorces can be one of the most traumatic experiences a child can undergo.
They probably just wanted to let people know they parted on good terms so people wouldn't gossip and tarnish Miyano's reputation. The real reason for their divorce is none of our business.