Old 2023-12-15, 14:11   Link #14
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Volume arrived and finished reading.
I guess it is time to bash Touma again.

When he had his break down in front of Heaven Canceller, my initial reaction is "is he going down the path of a Slave of Light? I can see parallels between him and Valzelide now."

But I soon feel sorry for thinking that way. I should not have humiliated the Slaves of Light by comparing Touma to them. Despite being a bunch of mad man, at the very least the Slaves of Light do not break principles.
While Touma break it so hard this time. Did he just forget about his big talk in Reverse? But oh noes, not CRC is so strong and he conveniently rely on the dragon. I guess no big talk from Touma cam be trusted anymore.

My opinion of Touma has sink to a new low and is approaching the same level as Kanami in terms of being disgusting.

Oh, and applaud to Heaven Canceller, punitive magic is no match for his medical science.
Lmao you're always comparing Touma to Kanami. I actually thought you'd like these developments since Touma moved on from his series long bugaboo and accepted himself for what he is a little.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote