View Single Post
Old 2006-08-24, 15:13   Link #1
arias

the "Currently Playing" thread.

Alright little bobos, I thought we gamers would want to post abit about the games we're currently working on I wanted to make it an RPG thread but that could probably be too narrow a subject field. So just bold the title of the game you're playing and talk a little about it if you wish.

I'm actually playing Final Fantasy Tactics for the original Playstation now , and I'm finding it to have an awesome plot. It's quite enjoyable playing it too, despite some flaws. The battles take incredibly long, random enemies everywhere are match-levelled to your strongest character. So far I've put 21 hours into it and am halfway through the game.. I'm more interested in the plot than anything else, but I haven't used a strategy guide yet because I power-levelled my characters and am breezing through the regular plot.

It has a wonderful story, maybe overly dense for a game, but one which is to be expected from Yasumi Matsuno (Vagrant Story, Orge Battle, FFXII). It's still one of the best plots I've experienced in an RPG so far though. Loving it

Apart from that I did abit of Star Ocean 3 but found it rather horrible : o I am new to the series and the battle system is really complicated at first sight. The pace of the game in the first 2 hours is awfully slow, and so far the plot fails to intrigue, along with the annoying character animations/voice-acting which aren't to my taste. So I've decided to put it away since I can't spare too much time on games..

So what are you guys working on now?

Last edited by arias; 2009-08-12 at 01:44.
arias is offline   Reply With Quote