View Single Post
Old 2023-08-16, 04:23   Link #1029
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Really DxD is one of those series that has a lot of potential but the writer just isn't good enough.
@ Lucidrago I understand what you mean, something like is happened with romantic series of he 80's called Kimagure Orange Road.

The author of story Izumi Matsumoto instead of focusing more on the development of the main character Kasuga Kyousuke has wasted the story by introducing some ugly secondary characters that were used just creating ridiculous situations for slow down the plot.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Kimagure Orange Road for me is one is a good example of a very good that story that end up by unable to reach its full potential cause its own author.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Very few writers could handle a series with such a big world and so many plots.
Agree, Ishibumi really has put himself on the corner with his own big work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
Anyways what you’ll like to see from shin 5?
I would like a ecchi-harem scene at the beginning in which Ravel start to show more desire to be involved and even a little frustration.

I would like maybe see Issei and his parents be invited by Ravel's parents for a dinner in their castle so that the two families get to know each other well before a possible wedding between Issei and Ravel.

In this way we could finally see Issei and Lord Phenex interacting between them and maybe the other unnamed yet brother of Ravel would be introduced.

I would like see the all of 3 big brothers of Ravel discussing with Issei about the match he would have with Diehauser cause the psychological weight that could have on Ravel given what happened with Diehauser in the past.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote