View Single Post
Old 2023-07-09, 02:08   Link #57
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I simply think that rias is the most likely to reincarnate Tosca. If Kiba chooses to attain his pieces later then that is one thing but otherwise she is the best option for her new knight

I thought so too but the bigger question is why hasn't Rias' gone and made Tosca her servant yet? Tosca was introduced in Volume 19 and Rias' has had vacant slots in her peerage since Volume 22. Based on how many characters there are in the series, it would make no sense for Ishibuni to drag his feet on the issue if making Tosca Rias's servant was his intention.

If makjng her Kiba's servant was his intention, he would have given Kiba evil pieces. There would be no reason for Kiba to get them later unless Ishibuni had a sudden change of heart.

He's either entirely forgotten about Tosca or he's giving her the Valerie treatment and doesn't really care for her character besides being there for Kiba.

I really shouldn't be saying some of this as I was speculating earlier that Kunou would become Issei's servant. Makes me kind of hypocritical.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote