View Single Post
Old 2023-07-08, 09:06   Link #47
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I can see Ishibumi trolling Ise by having Rias' new members be handsome males so Ise can be jealous a bit
Ishibuni already does that by having all the prominent males like Kiba, Vali, Sairaorg, and Cao Cao being very handsome. It's kind of a running joke in this series. Plus she already has a handsome knight and a very cute bishop. Kind of would like originality. But then again, so would them being beautiful females joining the harem lack originality.

You do remember that Loup Garou has already filled Rias's vacant rook position?

When you said married couple, I just thought of Claude and Lina from The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure. Fits too as he's a swordsman and she's a mage.

I was more thinking about the fact that Kiba and Gasper both being biologically male would mean that her other knight and bishop would be females. Like Koneko and Loup Garou both being Rias's rooks.

There's an argument about Valerie being with Gasper? Personally I don't care for Valerie and would prefer the relationship stay platonic but that argument about their age gap is stupid.

@Hyodou True DxD Just because Issei's rook being a mutation piece was revealed in the same volume that Sefaira appeared in doesn't mean the two are going to be directly connected. By that same logic we can say that Meredith will be Issei's new rook as well.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2023-07-08 at 09:33.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote