View Single Post
Old 2023-07-08, 08:18   Link #45
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
How about the person Sona was originally intending to make her knight? Did it say whether they were male or female of it didn't say? They could be Rias's new knight. Maybe a kenjutsu or ninjutsu practitioner.
It wasn't confirmed that Sona's new knight was Bennia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I still feel like Ishibuni should make Sefaira Rias's new bishop and make her a non-combatant like Asia. It wouldn't stop her from being in the harem. Like maybe have her abilities be focused around healing, purification, barriers, and enhancing the power of those around her.
I think that Sefaria could end up in Issei's peerage cause both the fact that Issei's mutated rook was said to be a mutation piece in the same volume in which she was introduced could not be coincidence and that her situation in which the Eevie are looking for her seem to be that kind of situation in which Issei save the girl and so make her fall in love with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I can see Ishibumi trolling Ise by having Rias' new members be handsome males so Ise can be jealous a bit
I hope not cause in past we already have Kiba for that role and Issei already have too many problems.

Also in the story there are already too many Issei's rivals, the poor Saji know what I mean
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote