View Single Post
Old 2023-07-06, 06:49   Link #30
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
@ Lucidrago well you have make a pretty long post.

I have appreciated how did you express your reasoning here.

I have say that after reading this long post to yours though I still think that Balberith and Verrine in Xenovia's peerage was make too suddenly I'm not again that idea so much anymore cause your reason have sense.
I do agree that it was sudden but it makes a lot of sense considering Balberith's and Verrine's position. They were just their enemies not that long ago and were aligned with Hades. A lot of devils would have their concerns with them being taken under the custody of the Underworld with no strings attached because of their previous affiliation with Hades and the fact that they're Super Devils.

But Xenoviaaking them her servants with the condition that she can't compete in Rating Games with her peerage pretty much solves the problem. Because Xenovia is Issei's knight, it's fair to say that her peerage may as well be an extension of Issei's. And Issei is a hero to the underworld and the supernatural world at large. So that would clear up any concerns about Balberith and Verrine and would make Xenovia, and by extension, Issei, responsible for those two. That would free up the higher-ups' hands and they could simply leave their cars to Xenovia and Issei. Even if they still had concerns, they wouldn't be able to openly state them because of Issei's standing.

Look at it like Odin adopting Vali or Indra making Cao Cap hkx direct subordinate.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote