Thread: Licensed Tengoku Daimakyou [Hulu]
View Single Post
Old 2023-04-23, 20:26   Link #70
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
These scientists are oddballs. Yeah, what could possibly spur people to kiss. Do they realize humanity evolved on its own? Pretty sure cave people didn't hop on the internet and google kissing to realize they could do it.

Pretty clever way to win that fight. Make use of not only the enemy, but the situation. Of course those guys would be grumpy about letting anyone near their marijuana even in a life or death situation. But it all worked out.

The baby thing was...I'm not sure. The heck are these people doing? The mystery of that place is as heavy as anything else. I have no idea what they are doing with these kids or what their plans are. But I can agree with the idea that running is probably a good idea if possible. I guess it's also fair to ask if those kids are really human. Was calling those things babies just a kid not understanding what human babies are supposed to look like? Or is this what those kids actually did look like when they were infants? Are these people breeding monsters for some purpose?